Bacon wrapped jalapeños have always been something I usually enjoy out. Until now. And now I can’t stop making them. Literally, I have made a batch every week for the past 3 weeks.
Come one. Come all!
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños
These hot little numbers are stuffed with creamy mascarpone cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, garlic and red onion!
But let’s talk about what makes them so addicting.
We start with hollowed jalapeños or mini bell peppers (if you don’t like spice, stick to mini bell peppers). Also, pro tip, keep the tops on. We need these little peppers to act like boats and hold in all the good filling.
Next, we stuff them with two kinds of cheese and garlic. So, there’s that.
But the star of the show, the ingredient that makes everything come together and will have you reaching for more: BACON!
The bacon adds a saltiness and crispiness that makes all these flavors play together like they’re besties on the playground.
And, I can get you free bacon! Yes. I. Can.
ButcherBox is running the most spectacular promotion right now. Sign-up and get free bacon for the life of your subscription.
Every time you open your ButcherBox there will be a beautiful package a bacon just sitting there for you.
ButcherBox is a meat subscription service. It’s the highest quality and most delicious meat I have found on the market. It’s a company I fully back. I’ve even agreed to partner with them (this is my third promotion with ButcherBox!).
It’s also the meat I use and I’ve been getting my ButcherBox for almost one year. I’m not looking back.
We are down to just a handful of days before this promotion goes away! I truly believe you have nothing to lose when you sign-up, even if you are just slightly curious. Try the first box, if you don’t like it, you can cancel at anytime.
If you become as obsessed with it as I am, guess what? You just locked in free bacon for life.
Now that you have your free bacon, you can wrap jalapeños, and whatever else you like, to your hearts content!Print
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeños – Stuffed with Mascarpone Cheese!
- 8 Jalapeños or Mini Bell Peppers (or an assortment)
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
Optional: serve with herb dressing.
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the peppers in half, lengthwise. Remove seeds with a spoon or utensil (be sure not to use your bare hands to remove the seeds. The oils on the pepper and the seeds can cause irritation to some hands). Do not cut the tops of the peppers off.
- In a bowl, add the Mascarpone cheese through the salt. Mix well to combine.
- Add a spoonful of the mixture to the hollow peppers.
- Cut bacon in half, wrap each pepper with a slice of the bacon (for extra crispy bacon, do not overlap bacon). Secure the bacon with toothpicks.
- Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake until the bacon is crispy, about 20-25 minuets.
This recipe makes 16 bacon wrapped jalapeño peppers. Recipes easily doubles and triples.
You can prepare the peppers (wrapped in bacon) one day ahead. Refrigerator and then bake the next day.